From elementary to university, Ubisoft Education aims to raise awareness among Quebec’s youth about the potential of science and technology, to develop their Sciences, Technologies, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) skills, and to support them in their path toward a career in the jobs of the future.
- Attract more young people to STEM disciplines
- Develop the skills of young people in STEM-related fields
- Diversify Quebec’s talent pool in STEM disciplines
Ubisoft LUMEN is an exclusive gateway to Ubisoft’s expertise and local and international networks, as well as to venture capital via the White Star Capital investment fund. The goal: accelerate the success of entrepreneurs in Quebec’s techno-creative industry by assisting them in their growth.
With its drawing power, its brand, the extent of its network and its strong internal expertise, Ubisoft, through Ubisoft LUMEN, aims to share its experience for the benefit of techno-creative companies in Quebec.
Ubisoft LUMEN is divided into three axes :
- Mentorship – Accelerate emerging techno-creative entrepreneurship
- Partnerships – Connect local companies to Ubisoft’s global ecosystem
- Venture Capital – Boost techno-creative companies via White Star Capital