The world of work is changing and so is Ubisoft Saguenay. As part of a Canada-wide initiative, the studio has announced several new measures, offering all employees a better balance between their personal and professional lives.
With these initiatives, we not only want to offer more flexibility to our teams, but also provide them with all the winning conditions necessary to create the best games possible.
At Ubisoft Saguenay we believe in :
- That everyone, regardless of their experience, is entitled to an advantageous vacation bank. From now on, all our employees will be entitled to 6 weeks of vacation, as soon as they start working;
- That every family should take full advantage of the arrival of a child. From now on, Ubisoft will enhance parental leave beyond the limits determined by the government;
- That a good work-life balance requires a hybrid and flexible work environment. From now on, our employees will have the freedom to choose the model that suits them, from 100% in the studio to 100% from home;
- That more productivity comes with more flexibility. That more productivity comes with more flexibility. That we will make it easier for all employees to work part-time;
- That telecommuting should not be an excuse for increased connectivity. From now on, clear rules will be in place to avoid the exchange of emails outside of work hours, to shorten virtual meetings and to allow periods without meetings.
“The well-being of everyone is our first priority. We offer more flexibility and balance to our teams so that they are able to produce games in the best possible conditions. And the work doesn’t stop here. We will continue to build on this foundation.” – Jimmy Boulianne, General Manager of Ubisoft Saguenay.
Creating the best games ever means having a humane and flexible work environment. Learn more about life at Ubisoft Saguenay and our career opportunities.